The USC Cebuano Studies Center, in cooperation with Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc., is now accepting applications to the X ≠Y Translation Workshop 2012, set for August this year. Twenty fellowships will be awarded – ten fellows from Cebu and ten fellows from other parts of Central Visayas.
The Translation Workshop is open for submissions from April 1 to May 30, 2012. Regular mail submissions must be postmarked May 30, 2012 to be eligible for screening. Applicants may submit a sample of their translated work from the regional language into English or vice versa. Writing samples will not be returned.
Please submit the following requirements to:
X ≠Y Translation Workshop 2012
Cebuano Studies Center
University of San Carlos
P. del Rosario St., Cebu City
or online to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry Entries must be typed double spaced in Arial or New Times Roman font size 12 with 1” margin on all sides
- Entries must not bear the name of the author
- A soft copy encoded in MS Word on CD
- Current Resume with 2×2 photo
- Application letter telling us why you want to join the workshop
For more information and application guidelines please contact the USC Cebuano Studies Center by phone at (32) 253-1000 local 183 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
For inquiries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For submissions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org