Deadline: 30 May 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite you to contribute to the forthcoming issue of the journal “Research and Criticism” special number on “Contemporary Literatures of South Asia” (refers to the literary works of writers from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Afghanistan, Iran, Maldives, Pakistan, Tibet, Burma, Bhutan and Sri Lanka), including works by authors of South Asian origin throughout the world.
We welcome original and unpublished articles. All papers are peer reviewed and the recommendations of the editorial board will be final.
• Paper size: A4, Font size: Times New Roman 12: Spacing: single line, 12 pages maximum, 6 pages minimum
• Page setup: margins 2.5 cm all over.
• First name, last name, institutional affiliation (full address and e-mail) in a separate sheet or attachment. Please do not put your bio-info in any place of the main body of the article.
• Abstract of about 300 words, Key words: maximum 5
• References: Please follow latest MLA style.
• Articles should be submitted as MS Word documents.
Deadline of Submission: Articles should reach us before 30th May, 2012. For submissions and any further inquiries, please contact editorial board at: email@example.com
For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For submissions: email@example.com
Call for Contributions: Contemporary Literatures of South Asia (Research and Criticism Journal)
03 April 2012Call for Contributions: Contemporary Literatures of South Asia (Research and Criticism Journal)