The 2012 International European Intelligence Academy (EIA) Essay Writing Competition
Subject: “How the Iranian nuclear standoff and Middle-East tensions could be addressed in the context of International Relations?”
Awards: The student / young scholar who writes the best essay will receive $500 USD, Certificate of First Award, a Trophy, and one year internship opportunity with European Intelligence Academy (EIA).
Deadline: Entries must be received by no later than MAY 31, 2012
1. The author of the essay shall have completed an undergraduate degree in 2011
2. This competition is only eligible for young scholars up to 30 years old (as of May 31, 2012)
1. Essays must be 1200-1500 words, Times New Roman 12pt. font, all citations required to be inline citation in MLA format
2. Competitors are required to provide a short biography maximum 700 words or 2-page CV
3. Essays must have a cover page indicating:
- category (Student or Young Scholar)
- highest academic degree earned/studying in progress
- essay title: “How the Iranian nuclear standoff and Middle-East tensions could be addressed in the context of International Relations?”
- your full name as it appears on your passport
- telephone number
- age as of May 31, 2012
- University that you have graduated from/or currently studying at
Please complete the European Intelligence Academy (EIA) Publication Authorization Statement and Copyright Release (PASCR) (2012-International-EIA-Essay-Competition-Application-PASCR-Forms)
NB – Please note that entries missing any of the above information will not be considered.
1. Entries must be submitted online via email to email@example.com
2. Essays must be original and unpublished.
3. Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
4. Copyright of the essays submitted will be assigned to the organizers.
For inquiries: contact EIA at firstname.lastname@example.org
For submissions: email@example.com