Theme: the living ocean and coast
1. Conservation of ocean and coast
2. Sustainable development and use of ocean
3. Ocean culture
Essay should be based on the above-mentioned themes.
Participants: youth under the age of 30 (including high school students)
Part I. High school students
Part II. Young people under the age of 30 (including foreign nationality)
Entry period: June 2, 2012 to June 30, 2012 (18:00)
Award: Totaling KRW 3,800,000 for 10 winners
Hosted by: organizing committee for EXPO 2012 Yeosu Korea
Organized by: Korea National Commission for UNESCO
Sponsored by: Korea Ocean Research and Development Institute, Jeolianam-do Provincial Government
- Length: less than 2,000 words (part I) and 2,500 words (part II)
- Entries may be submitted online: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must be original and unpublished
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays will no be accepted.
- Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the event organizers.
- Sheet size: A4
- File format: MS Word
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12pt.
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Essay must have a cover page indicating (1) essay title, (2) sub-theme, (3) name, (4) contact number, (5) e-mail address, (6) age and birthday, (7) nationality, (8) gender, (9) school or associated organization (if applicable), (10) word count.
Download the cover page format here.
For inquiries/ submissions: email@example.com