IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
EDITOR IN CHIEF - HEAD OF IBM'S EXTERNAL WEBSITES ACROSS MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
THE CORE RESPONSIBILITIES SPAN
- Connecting with focal points from the Marketing & Communications units to drive content for IBM's web presence and optimize performance & effectiveness.
- Manage a process for delivering landing pages, editorial calendars and ensuring pages fully support marketing and sales programs & objectives.
- Review / edit marketing and sales content for web and assess content effectiveness. Ensures content is complete, timely and up-to-date.
- Ensure marketing content reflects the needs and guidelines for local business priorities.
- Coordinate work with an extended team of specialists, including: Web designers/developers, translators, IBM legal department, and external agencies and contractors.
- Interpret and evaluate reports on web traffic, trends and business performance. Build & drive action plans to improve performance.
- Continuation and growth of search activity (paid and SEO)
- Core team member of IBM's Efforts around out "Paid, owned and earned" (POE) IBM Presence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills. Ability to work with business & technical teams.
- Highly organized, self-starter, attentive to detail. Good problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of web users and aptitude for emerging web technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, changing environment. Multi-tasking skills essential.
- Ability of develop simple project plans, manage teams and meet deadlines.
- At least 2 years experience in Understanding of Web editing
- At least 5 years experience in Marketing and corporate communications
- At least 2 years experience in Web site content management (writing and editing) and/or related digital multimedia including social media, blogs, interactive media, etc.
- English: Fluent
- French: Intermediate
- Arabic: Intermediate
For submissions: apply via IBM's official netmedia career site here