VICTORIA: You want war? I’ll give you war!
Linya mo ba ang magsulat ng linya?
THE WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO ANYONE:
- With the knowledge, creativity and passion for the craft of writing for Film and/or TV in any of the following formats: drama, comedy, reality, game, variety or talk.
- Highly skilled in story writing using the Filipino medium.
- College graduates with any bachelor's degree (preferred).
- Has a good track record in TV and/or Film writing (may be considered for non-college graduates).
The scriptwriting workshop will be a collaboration of ABS-CBN, Star Cinema and Ricky Lee, who is credited for some of the best works in Philippine Cinema like "Rizal", "Anak", "Salome", "Himala" and "Bagong Buwan". He is also the author of the best selling script manual, "Trip to Quiapo". Joining him will be other ABS-CBN and Star Cinema reputable writers and creative consultants for film, talk, variety, game, reality, comedy shows.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill up the application form and submit, along with resume and sample written work/script at the drop box located at the ground floor ELJ Building.
- You may also email the application form, resume and sample written work/script to
Application will be accepted from June 9 to July 6. Qualified workshop participants will be contacted by HR Recruitment.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP.
The workshop is a three (3) month free and intensive scriptwriting workshop (the “Workshop”) to be conducted by ABS-CBN Corporation (“ABS-CBN”) and ABS-CBN Film Productions, Inc. (“Star Cinema”; collectively, the “Companies”) through the award-winning scriptwriter Ricky Lee and other writers of talk, variety, game, reality, drama and comedy shows and films of the Companies. Without creating an obligation of any kind, participation in the Workshop may provide an opportunity for participants to write for TV shows and/or films of the Companies.
Download: application form
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org