We are currently on an aggressive expansion drive by diversifying our range of business offerings and venturing into High Level Learning, Corporate Training and ICT Solutions. In line with our rapid expansion, we invite qualified, self-motivated and dynamic individuals with the drive to excel and grow to join our team at our Head Office in Kuala Lumpur.
- Developing the technical skills of writing and maintaining originality using literary skills to develop themes and storylines
- Working to tight deadlines
- Verifying the factual content of written work
- Submitting material for publication in the required format.
- Rewriting and adapting material (and sometimes the work of others) for alternative formats, e.g. adapting novels for stage or producing a web-based 'e-book'
- Exercising self-discipline and time management
- Encouraging and acting upon critical feedback in the most appropriate manner
- Being prepared to rewrite and revise work (often several times) following feedback; liaising with publishers, agents, script editors, producers and directors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Journalism/English Literature/Mass Communication or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent written and spoken English Language
- Computer literate and familiar with editing software
- Resourceful, pro-active and able to meet deadlines
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in addition to performance based incentives and opportunities for personal & career development.
Interested applicants are invited to apply through Jobstreet.com or alternatively submit detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with passport-sized photograph (n.r.) by post/fax/e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please indicate the position at the top left-corner of the envelope.
TUITION MASTER SDN. BHD
10th Floor, Wisma Havela Thakardas
No.1 Jalan Tiong Nam, Off Jalan Raja Laut
50350 Kuala Lumpur.
Attn: Human Resource Department (Recruitment)
Tel: 03-2694 9455 Fax: 03-2691 4079
For queries/ submissions: email@example.com