Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation is looking for talented candidates who can join us as full time Online Editors/Web Editors/Assistant Information Officers.
JOB TITLE: Resource Person (Web Editor)
- Total Position: 6
- Job Type : Full Time Shift Job (morning‚ day‚ evening and night)
- Candidates applying for night shift should mention it as they will get additional night shift allowance
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Age: 21 - 30 Years
- Minimum Education: Bachelor′s
- Degree Title : Mass Communication‚ Journalism‚ International Relations
- Minimum Experience : 1 Year (Content Writing‚ Online Editing‚ Social Media)
- Salary Range: PKR. 15‚000 to 20‚000/month
THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The online editing job requires proof reading‚ editing and publishing articles submitted on the website. Also update Twitter and Facebook pages of the organization. The online editor is also required to write blog posts and contents for the website. The candidate must show commitment towards work and should comply with the requirements below.
- Excellent HTML Knowledge
- Excellent computer and Internet usage skills
- Excellent English communication and grammar skills
- Excellent skills to approve/ reject articles to be published on the website
- Social networking knowledge
- Sound knowledge of writing web content and blogging
- Team player who can come up with ideas on how to promote the online business
- The candidate must pose an ability to meet targets on time‚ should be a hard worker and must adhere to the company policies.
IMPORTANT: This is not a part-time job. The candidate will be required to work 6 hours daily and no excuses will be entertained. The Online Editor would have to pass written test before selection. An interview will be conducted after the candidate has passed the test.
If you find yourself capable enough‚ please send your professional C.V mentioning present experience on the following address via email before the last date.
For queries/ submissions: email@example.com