VoiCE is the CrazyEngineers’ blog on global latest news in engineering & technology read by thousands of techno-enthusiasts every day including decision makers, CEO, CTOs, Product Managers from all over the world. We are looking to hire tech bloggers to become a part of our VoiCE team.
Ask yourself – Do you love writing and expressing? Do you have strong opinions about developments in technology and engineering? Do you frequent Google News? Do you set alarm to get up late in the night to watch the live streams of tech events? If yes – you are the one we’re looking for!
JOB TYPE: Part Time.
- Good command over written English.
- Witty style of writing.
- Ability to analyze technology news.
- Some familiarity with WordPress
- Passion for writing and covering latest technology news.
- Enough time to cover a minimum three articles a day
WHO CAN APPLY? You could be an engineer, non-engineer, a software engineer, engineering student, aspiring engineer, housewife who loves technology more than daily soaps, doctor, alien willing to destroy human race through your rapid typing skills.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Pick up any TWO latest technology, engineering, gadget news topics from various sources on the Internet, magazines, TV etc.
- Analyze and write those news items in your own writing style. Feel free to add videos, images etc. Add both articles in a word file and send it as an attachment to the following mentioned email ID.
- In the body of your email include the following details -
- Why do you want to write for CrazyEngineers?
- What are your key interest areas?
- Have you written elsewhere or own a blog? If so please provide samples.
- How often can you contribute?
- The subject of email should be “VoiCE Author Job Application – ”.
- Also attach your résumé that covers all the bare essentials.
- Send your application to apply @ crazyengineers . com.
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF REJECTION? Ignore above mentioned instructions. Copy all of your article from various sources and think you are smarter than job application reviewers.
REMUNERATION: Performance based. Enough to keep you happy & excited about the job.
We expect to get quite a few applications so please be patient while we review all of them and get back to you.
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org