The International Editorial Advisory Board for the Series includes:
- Tony E. Adams, Northeastern Illinois University, USA
- Paula Banerjee, University of Calcutta, India
- Nitza Berkovitch, Ben Gurion University, Israel
- Cheryl Dellasega, Penn State University, USA
- Máiréad Dunne, University of Sussex, UK
- Mary Holmes, Flinders University, Australia
- Laurel Richardson, Ohio State University, Emerita, USA
- Sophie Tamas, Queen's University in Kingston, Canada
- Introduction to Gender Studies
- International Perspectives on Gender
- Women, Work & Family
- Feminist Pedagogies
- Feminist Research Methods or Research Methods for Gender Studies
- Topic and Proposed Title
- Brief Description of Book Content
- Proposed Table of Contents
- Market: In what classes will the book be used? Will it be a primary or secondary text?
- Short Bio for each author/editor noting relevant qualifications (Authors/Editors must hold a PhD or its equivalent).
- Draft Manuscript Completion Date (please be realistic)
Please note we are looking for original material only (we cannot consider previously published work). Also, please note all authors will be expected to comply with the Sense style guidelines. Select series authors/editors will be offered a standard contract and royalty rate (the same for all of the books in the series).
Please send queries or full proposals for monographs or edited volumes to series editor, Patricia Leavy.
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org