Pen your own poem as a tribute to your teachers and stand to win attractive health treats for your teachers!
- 1st prize: $50 Vegan Burg Treats
- 2nd prize: $30 Eggless EMI Treats
- 3rd Prize: $20 Station 51 Treats
Entries will be judged according to the following 3 categories: primary, secondary and open.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No entry fee is required.
- All entries must be in English and sent to: email@example.com
- Each contestant is only allowed one entry and no revisions are allowed.
- All entries must be original works and must not have been previously published.
- Any form of plagiarism (song lyrics, third-party poetry or intellectual property belonging to others) will result in disqualification.
- All entries with inappropriate content will be disqualified.
- All poetry entries must be no longer than 30 lines.
- The maximum word limit is 450 words. There is no minimum word limit.
- All entries must be submitted only in the following electronic formats: Miscrosoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Adobe PDF.
- All etnries must be submitted with the following file naming sequence: NAME_TITLE OF POEM_SCHOOL_CLASS
- The following detials must be included in the submission: full name, contact number, school and class.
- For those in open category, indicate which teacher you would like to pay tribute to, the school you attended and the year of your graduation.
- The decisions of the judges will be final and no appeals will be accepted.
- My Health Gems reserved First Rights on all submissions. All other rights to poem remain the property of the authors.
- All winners will be notified via electronic mail.
- Official judge: Duncan Rose from The British Council Singapore.
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org