EDITOR - MEDIA CAMPAIGNS: Our Editor will take part in editorial planning, content quality management and creative writing for supplements. We are looking for an experienced and creative candidate to work closely with our creative team and sales project management team to produce engaging supplement products across a range of topics.
- Propose and suggest relevant supplement content which meets the needs of our users and advertisers;
- Liaise with external copywriters to create property content;
- Source content provider to enrich supplement contents;
- Manage externally and internally sourced or developed content to ensure the high content quality of our supplements;
- Plan and develop feature content or coverage according to current trends;
- Work with sales and project management team and follow through content review and content uploading.
- Degree holder preferably in Journalism, Creative Writing, Communications, Languages or related disciplines;
- 2 years of experience in editing or copy-writing, preferably in internet or marketing content editing;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Independent, with good judgment and strong network within the editorial field;
- Creative, self-motivated and possess an excellent eye for details;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work under tight deadlines;
- Hands-on web design, production and project management experience is a strong plus;
- This is a 12-month renewable contract.
Interested? Please send your resume and expected salary to email@example.com with name of position stated in email subject.
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org