WRITER (MAKATI CITY)
RESPONSIBILITIES: Writers would write, develop and proof read articles of the latest Filipino/Canadian news, and post them on our website. He should be able to write news that is conducive to reading, enlightening and entertaining while upholding the highest journalistic standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Journalism or equivalent.
- More than 2 years experience in Journalism/Writing for publications is an advantage.
- A people’s person and loves networking
- Highly motivated go-getter that is able to work independently
- Knows how to keep organised and manage time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to write concisely, meticulously
- Execellent communication skills is a must
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
If you believe you have what it takes, please send your writing sample together with your resume, stating current and expected salary, to: Erika.Lucero@timestelecom.ca
For queries/ submissions: Erika.Lucero@timestelecom.ca