Any contribution is welcomed and it can be in the form of:
- Original poetry, short stories, personal stories and experiences, opinion pieces. etc.
- Original photographs and artwork or a review of the such works
- Articles that cover any of the supportive sections of the magazine (news, health, arts, or lifestyle)
Please refer to the points below as the guidelines that are followed by Barra.
Submissions will be rejected if:
- They express discriminatory opinions and/or statements
- They promote pink-washing efforts
- They express offensive material
- If they express an invasion of privacy
- If they have a conflict of interest
- They are considered tabloid material
- They are queer/LGBTQ related
- If they are non-commercial
- If they promote queer/LGBTQ initiatives
- If they are objectively written and handled
- If they are constructive
Want to be part of the Barra team?! We would love get some help in the following sections:
- Arabic editors
- English editors
- people to help us connect with venues that could distribute Barra, such as universities, workplaces, etc.
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org