The deadline for the submission of manuscripts for The Fiction Workshop has been moved to August 13 (Monday), until 9pm only.
THINK beyond your IMAGINATION.
Submit six (6) copies of your literary entry written in English or Filipino (Arial, font size 12, double-spaced, and in a letter-sized paper) along with a photocopy of your registration form, resume, 1x1 photo and a soft copy of your entry in a CD. Make sure that the entries have no name or identifying marks.
Submit the requirements in a short brown envelope at the Varsitarian office, Rm. 105, Tan Yan Kee Student Center on or before August 13, 2012.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Can I join the Fiction Workshop? Yes, as long as you are a Thomasian currently enrolled in any of the college undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Can I submit a published work? No. Only original manuscripts are allowed.
- What are the categories? Poetry, short story, tula, and katha.
- Can I write entries for more than one category? No. You can only join one category.
- Can I submit multiple entries in a single category? No.
- What do you mean by "submit 6 copies?" Produce six (6) copies of your single entry.
- Is there a page/ length limit and/ or requirements for short stories? No.
- What are the prize/s? Free workshop under professional writers.
- Can I submit an essay? We only have four categories: poetry, short story, tula, and katha.
- Until what time can I submit my entry on August 13? Only until 9:00pm.
For queries: 406-1611 loc. 8235
For submissions: Varsitarian office, Rm. 105, Tan Yan Kee Student Center