Articles and Book Reviews on ICT in Higher Education are invited from Teachers, Research Scholars and enthusiasts for Bhatter College Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies (ISSN 2249-3301) for Volume II, 2012. Submissions can be made in English or Bengali on any of the following topics from any discipline and subjects, which are, however, not exclusive but suggestive. We are open to inclusion of other topics.
- Theme : ICT in Higher Education Topics for articles and Book Reviews
- Language : English and Bengali.
- Word-limit : Minimum 3000 words and Maximum 5000 words.
- Mode of submission : Submission should be made through e-mail only with word/doc. attachment to the Chief Editor or the Managing Editor. Submission through hard manuscript form or hard format will not be entertained.
- The Web as a platform and tool for publication;
- Creation of e-contents, digitization and digital libraries;
- Open Access and Open Source Movements in India;
- The advent of ICT in Higher Education and its implications;
- Using ICT for various disciplines and subjects in college and university levels;
- The digital divide in India;
- E-learning in Higher Education;
- Implications of new ways of access and dissemination;
- Digital communication Technology and its impact on Higher Education
- Use of Digital Teaching Aids in Classroom;
- New Approaches to the traditional streams and various subjects
- Using various digital devices;
- The role of social networking sites in higher education in India.
- Book Reviews : Reviews can be submitted on any book (not older than 2 years) on ICT.
For queries/ submissions: Tarun Tapas Mukherjee (Managing Editor) at email@example.com
For submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com