What is your impression of Korea? What do you like about Korea? What do you dislike about Korea?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade seeks the input of people like you to understand how Korea is perceived by non-Koreans. Please share your impressions and opinions about Korea's national image. The Grand Prize winner will receive a Korean brand laptop.
- Contest open to all foreigners without regard to age or gender.
- Those of Korean descent are not eligible.
- Please note that there is a separate contest for those of Korean nationals, in which Korean descent may participate.(please refer to www.mofat.go.kr for details).
- Please complete the attached application form and submit it with your essay (English or Korean) by e-mail.
- Grand Prize 1 person Korean Brand Laptop + Tablet PC
- Gold Prize 4 persons Korean Brand Tablet PC
- Silver Prize 10 persons Korean Brand Digital Camera
Please write an essay of no more than 2,000 words on the following (essays dealing with all three themes are preferred, but essays dealing with one or two themes are also acceptable):
- What are the positive images of Korea that distinguish it from other nations?
- What are the negative images of Korea, and what can be done to improve them?
- What do you think Korea should adopt as its national vision, value, image, brand, or slogan?
- Prizes will be forfeited if an essay is plagiarized.
- Prizes may vary.
- Submissions may be utilized for the promotion of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of the Republic of Korea. All submitted works are the copyrights of the Ministry.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Final decisions cannot be appealed.
For queries/ submissions: email@example.com