TIF announces a Short Story Writing Contest open for all. Submit self written short stories to email@example.com. Top ten entries will win author signed copies of I Live for you! and a chance to promote their authorship and blogs at TIF!
- One submission and single author per entry
- Previously submitted or published stories will not be accepted
- Word limit – 400 to 1500 words.
- All genres acceptable for short story – love story, science fiction, moral based, children and teens, college life, thriller, horror
- Entries will be accepted till October 15 , 5 PM
- Make sure your story has a catchy title and a gripping storyline.
Get recognition. Winners are listed in the online magazine
Get feedback. Experts in the writing community will judge and provide feedback on your work.
Explore, Nurture and give an opportunity to the writer in you! Find out if you have what it takes to be a winning writer!
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org