The Indian Women's Press Corps is the country's most prominent women's media organisation where women journalists celebrate the past and shape the future. Located in the heart of Lutyens' Delhi, the IWPC which, by the way, also houses the Capital's only known (male) date palm from the Canary Islands, offers various activities for women journalists to make a professional impact.
They are hosting their second Short Story Competition under the theme, 'Crossroads'.
- The competition is open to all women writers, excluding the IWCP managing committee and their immediate families.
- Work submitted should be in English, original and unpublished.
- Work must not have been submitted to any other competition.
- Submit two copies of your short story.
- Short stories must be typewritten, double-spaced.
- The personal details of the author (name, address and phone number) must not appear on the entry and should be in a separate sheet.
For queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For submissions: Short Story Competition, Indian Women’s Press Corps, 5 Windsor Place, New Delhi-110001