The World Hindi Secretariat Is organising an International Hindi Story-writing Competition.
- 1st Prize : US$ 800
- 2nd Prize : US$ 500 3rd Prize : US$ 300
- 10 Consolation Prizes : US$ 100
- The story must be neatly hand-written or typed in Devanagri script.
- Only one entry will be accepted from each participant.
- Each entry must be an original work and free from any copyright.
- Each entry must be submitted using a pseudonym.
- The full name, address, phone number and pseudonym of the participant must be enclosed in a sealed envelope, enclosed in the main envelope.
- 'International Hindi Story-writing Competition' must be written on the main envelope.
- Word Limit : 5000 words.
- Selected stories will be published in the literary magazine and the website of the Secretariat.
- The decision of the Jury will be final.
For queries: email@example.com
For submissions: The World Hindi Secretariat, Swift Lane, Forest Side, Mauritius