The Tata group believes that if young minds are ignited positively they can bring greater glory to the nation and help create a Happy India.
The TBI online essay competition starts on 2nd October 2012.
- This competition is open to all schools in a particular city where this competition is being conducted. To check the cities coverage log on to www.tatabuildingindia.com
- Students cannot participate on their own in this competition. Only schools can participate. Request for participation can be made at www.tatabuildingindia.com
- The English/Hindi/regional language version competition will be only conducted in schools where the medium of instruction is necessarily English/Hindi/regional language respectively
- There is no entry fee
- A student can participate only once from his own school. Valid Identification & contact details has to be produced in case of a request from the organizers
- The Competition (film screening & essay writing) has to be conducted only in the school during the schedule timings. Entries can be disqualified for not following the given procedure
- The essay topics are different for each year. Entry will be considered valid only if the essay is written on the given topic
- The organizers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event without any prior notice
- Entry to the competition for schools is by invitation only and organizers reserve the right to accept or reject any application to registration and / or entry to the proceedings
- By entering the competition, the participants & attendees permit themselves to be photographed/ recorded by electronic, online and print media for telecast, publications & contacted by their given email ids and other display usage of the organizers
- All national/state level winners will be provided stay and return travel for the national award ceremony only from the city of victory i.e. their city of participation
- Organizers will arrange for the prize distribution for winners & runners up through their event management agency. Any loss of prizes during transit or due to any other reason would not be organizer's responsibility & hence wouldn't be liable for replacement
- Once you participate in the competition you indicate your acceptance for the format, prizes & decisions including judging of essays on school, city & national level which will final and binding
- All decision taken by the organizers will be final & binding on all issues related to Tata Building India School Essay Competition
- The winners at each level are rewarded and special functions are held to felicitate the city level winners and the national level winners. Prizes at the school level include certificates, medals and special Tata Building India merchandise. The city winners and the runners-up receive prizes like digital cameras and MP3 players. The national level winners receive laptops along with a trophy and a certificate.
- The crowning moment for the national winners and the runners-up is an intended visit to Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi and an interaction with a national level dignitary.
For queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For submissions: register here