Are you a playwright with a script waiting to be brought to life? Want to write the next Great Malaysian Play but worry about getting paid? If you have a story to write, we’re in the market.
The Grant for New Malaysian Works will be disbursed to organisations, institutions, performing art companies or individuals that successfully develop and produce new Malaysian content for the performing arts, in accordance to the level of work created.
Successful applicants will receive RM15,000 for each new work he or she produces. A new Malaysian work, here, is defined as:
- a written script for a stage play of no less than 75 minutes
- in any recognised Malaysian language [e.g. Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese dialects, Indian languages and East Malaysian languages].
HOW TO APPLY:
- Download the application form.
- Complete the fillable PDF form on-screen. (You must have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed)
- Email your application to us.
- You can also mail it to us at: DIKN New Malaysian Works Grant, Kakiseni, L1-35 & 36, Level 1, SStwo Mall, 40, Jalan SS 2/72, 47300, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org