After a grand success of previous versions of article writing competition organized by TechAloo.com, we are here with the competition with new zeal and new concepts.
- Show your penmanship
- Show your potential on the India’s rising entrepreneurship site
- Show your skills on the web world, grab this platform
TechAloo is a platform to foster entrepreneurship at colleges. TechAloo will identify innovative start-ups budding at college campuses and showcase them at TechAloo. It will help young entrepreneurs with the tools and information to “fail faster to succeed sooner” required in their entrepreneurial venture.
At TechAloo we invite entries for the Exciting Article Writing Competition 2013.
You have to write an article (max word limit 1200 words) on any of the following topic-
- Payment Gateways
- Entrepreneurial Environment in India.
- Website platform decision for a start-up.
- Student Start-ups: good or bad??
- College Start-up in India or abroad. The word “college start-up” means that at least one of the co-founders of the start-up was a student or just graduated from the college and started the company. The company should not be older than 2009.
- Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Entry for Exciting Article competition 2013”, by 20th March, 2013 11:59PM (IST).
- For any query, send your emails on the above Mail ID with the subject line “Query”.
- You may use non-copyrighted images in your article.
- TechAloo.com reserves all the rights of the article. The articles will be posted under the penmanship of the original author and re-posting them anywhere else without the permission of TechAloo will not be allowed.
Points to be covered for last topic: (For start-up related articles, although these points are not compulsory, but may help you)
- Founders/co-founders of the start-up.
- Journey of the start-up.
- Initial investment and present condition.
- Area of work or their products/services.
- Marketing and business model
- Traction or awards won by the start-up if any.
- Future plans
- Choosing founding members and issues related to it
- Business plan and start-up
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Intellectual property management and its importance
- Role of advisers, venture capitalists and investors for start-up
- Importance of various kinds of partnership like strategic, mutual benefit, killing the competition, etc. for the growth of start-up
- Analysis of the Indian start-up scene covering 2005-2011.
- Equity distribution among founders
- Getting ventures and its guidelines
- Commitment and conviction of the founders
- Working for start-up, pitching and presenting business ideas in front of the investors, co-founders, partners, etc.
- Any other interesting article on entrepreneurship
- Your articles should reach to us by 20th March 2013, 11:59 PM (IST). Mail your articles to email@example.com.
- The subject line must be “Entry for Exciting Article Writing Competition 2013”
- Word Limit: Max. 1200 words.
- Stage 1: Judging will be based on well written original article (plagiarism (copy and paste from other sources) will disqualify from the competition).
- After the deadline, the qualified original articles will be posted on TechAloo (under the name of the author(s) of the article(s)).
- Stage 2: This step will be based on the popularity of the article which includes (a) No. of Facebook like, shares(TechAloo website) and (b) No. of unique page views from Google analytics and TechAloo server analytics.
Maximum 3 entries is allowed per author(s). Best of 3 entries will be judged. So you got more chance/choice to win.
- 1st Prize (1): Rs 2000/- and e-certificate
- 2nd Prize (1): Rs 1000/- and e-certificate
- Consolation Prize (5): Fiction/non-fiction book via Flipkart + e-certificate
- Others: Every valid entry (qualified the stage1) will receive e-certificate of participation.
For queries: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Query”
For submissions: email@example.com