Nagraj Holeyannavar, editor of below-mentioned titles, is currently calling for submissions of research papers on Literature in English. Authentic, scholarly and unpublished research papers are invited from scholars/ faculty/ researchers/ writers/ professors from all over the world for following volumes tentatively titled as:
- Indian literature in English (Short story and novel)
- A Diasporic Study in Literatures of English
- Twentieth Century British Poetry
- Themes in Mahesh Dattani Plays
- Commonwealth Novel
- Commonwealth Drama
- Critical Essays on Mahesh Elkunchwar
- Critical Essays on Satish Alekar
- Post- Independence Indian Prose and Poetry Writings
- Media and Literature( A Study from text to Cinema )
- Twentieth Century American Novel
- Marginality Writings: A Discourse
- Symbolism in Literature
THEMATIC FOCUS OF THE VOLUME: The articles should be related to above mentioned titles of research papers of works.
- Paper size: A4, Font & size: Times New Roman 12, Spacing: 1.5 lines, Margin of 1 inch on all four sides.
- Title of the paper: bold, Sentence case (Capitalize each word), centered.
- Text of the paper: Justified. Font & Size: Times New Roman - 12.
- References: Please follow MLA style.
- Articles should be submitted as MS Word 2003 attachments only.
- The paper should not usually exceed 15 pages maximum, 10 pages minimum in 1.5 lines spacing. or (3000 to 5000 words)
- Each paper must be accompanied by i) A declaration that it is an original work and has not been published anywhere else or sent for publication ii) A short bio-note of the contributor(s) indicating name, institutional affiliation, brief career history, postal address, mobile number and e-mail, in a single attachment. Please don’t send more attachments. Give these things below your paper and send all these things in a single attachment.
- The papers submitted should evince serious academic work contributing new knowledge or innovative critical perspectives on the subject explored.
Each contributor is advised to send full paper with brief bio-note, declaration and abstract as a single MS-Word 2003 or MS-word 2007 email attachments. Last date is 28 March 2013, ( this is tentative date). The contributors are also supposed to submit (i) Full paper (ii) A declaration and (iii) Brief bio-note typed in above mentioned format.(iv) Hard copy of the paper must and is to be sent to the address mentioned below:
No charges will be levied to the contributors and a free copy will be given to all contributors, papers will be reviewed by peers and indexing.
For queries/ submissions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (hard copy must also be sent to above address)