To enter the DIVTHEY PROFESSIONAL CONTEST, please submit an essay discussing the root causes of the systemic failures where an inmate on suicide watch can hang himself. Alternatively, feel free to explore the glaring flaws which allow for deplorable cases such as the Delhi gang rape case in 2012 to occur and reoccur. The word limit is 500 to 1500 words. The prizes include:
- A copy of Multiple Choice Questions for Judicial Service Examinations with Reasoning and Explanatory Answers by Narender Kumar;
- A copy of CLAT 2013 Common Law Admission Test by Arihant Publications.
- A copy of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and published by Scholastic,
- A copy of The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and published by Harper Collins Publishers;
- A copy of ASURA: Tale Of The Vanquished by Anand Neelakantan and published by Leadstart Publishing Pvt Ltd.
- The submission should be in 12 pt Times New Roman font. No fancy fonts or formatting.
- Please paste your entry in the body of your email. Do NOT attach any files. Any email with attachments will be deleted promptly. If submitting to both, Professional and Fiction Contests, please submit entries individually and not in the same mail.
- There is no entry fee.
- The decision about the winner is final and will not be subject to question.
- The results will be declared and posted on the blog within a week of the contest closing. The winners will be intimated by email.
For queries/ submissions: email@example.com