This four-part writing workshop series will focus on the core elements of writing fiction: plot, conflict, setting, theme, characterization, point-of-view. In each session, students will read and analyze short stories, write from prompts, practice reading, and learn writing methods. Most importantly, students will take and give feedback to each other's work and provide constructive criticism. In the end, students will produce one story.
This workshop is a four-part series that takes place at 14.00 on the following dates of 2013: March 16, 23, 30, and April 6. Participants’ ability to earn a certificate is completely dependent on their registration status and ability to attend three of the four sessions.
To register for this program: pre-register by sending an email to email@example.com (priority will be given to those who pre- register)
- subject line – Fiction Writers
- body text - full name, hand phone number
- Registration opens at 13:00.
- Priority will be given to those who have pre-registered.
- Participants who pre-register at iLearn@atamerica.info must arrive by 13:30 to guarantee a seat.
- Walk-ins will be asked to sign-up and queue and will be allowed to enter at the discretion of the @america team managing the entrance.
- If you pre-register but arrive after 13.30, we cannot guarantee that you will be admitted.
- Venue: @america Pacific Place, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Guest: Ninda Daianti, MFA
For queries/ submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org